Grass-fence pot is a type of decoration included in the landscaping system. It is preferred because of its durability and the aesthetic pleasure it arouses around.
- Parks and gardens
- Road sides
- Industrial zones
- It does not fade, burn, spill and deteriorate.
- When it gets wet when it rains and snows, it can not be damaged.
- It is decorative, durable and robust.
- When you wash it, it is dye and stain resistant.
- It is produced from special PVC material. PVC is a durable, lightweight, fire resistant, long-lived, economical, environmentally friendly material.
- It is an environmentally friendly product when it is considered as the amount of carbon emitted into the atmosphere, called the carbon footprint.
- It is applied on stainless wire.
- It is produced in 10 meter rolls.
- It is obtained with 1.5 mm thick double-wrapped wires fringed in grass form with 0 UV protected PVC
- PVC is a material that has a density of 1.5 g / cm³, an elongation at break of 5-8%, an impact resistance of 10 to 30, a maximum working temperature of 60 degrees Celsius for long-term operations, 80 degrees Celsius for short-term work, friction coefficient and low air humidity.
- Wires are hot dipped galvanized. The hot dip galvanizing method is performed by dipping the wire into the molten zinc. In this way, the metal wire resists corrosion and its resistance increases.
- PVC has 100% UV protection.
- Grass fence; double wound wire, mesh size 40 X 40 mm, roll width 10mt and roll height 2mt, 1.5mt, 1.2mt, and 1mt.